- Road Not Taken — a procedurally generated rougelike.
- Fez — the critically acclaimed and hugely popular 2D twistable platformer.
- Crysis 3 — fight in an over-grown New York City
- Proteus — soundtracks are fitted to the game as you explore procedurally generated islands
- Metrico — a geometric exploration game.
- Dragon’s Crown — an action-RPG for up to four players.
I already own Crysis 3 on disk but never played it. Perhaps this is a sign to do so. As much as I’ve heard about Fez, I never got to play it either. Perhaps another sign.
Paul Novak is a self described Polish ninja toiling away as an IT professional but more into gaming and writing. Physically existing in the west side of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania yet existentially flowing with the ether of the Internet. Found here at What’s Your Tag? and on the Twitter @dudewantshisrug. Game on with Team XBRO!