If there’s one thing any gamer loves, it’s a good sale. Combine that with everyone’s secret love of anime, and quite a few wallets will be growing lighter very quickly.
PlayStation is encouraging all of us to spend our hard-earned money by offering a sale on anime and anime-based games, ranging from games like Tales of Symphonia Chronicles to various shows like Bleach and Inuyasha. PSN Plus members will also receive a second discount on top of the already-discounted price for games, while the movies and television shows offer a standard definition (SD) price, and a high definition (HD) price, if an HD version exists.
Some of the titles include:
- BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma (PS3)
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES (PS3)
- Tales of Symphonia Chronicles (PS3)
- BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND (PS Vita)
- Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z (PS Vita)
- ANIMATRIX (SD and HD)
- THE IRON GIANT (SD and HD)
- TMNT (SD and HD)
- Inuyasha The Movie 1: Affections Touching Across Time (SD only)
- Bleach the Movie: Memories of Nobody (SD only)
- Bleach: Seasons 16-20 (SD and HD)
- Naruto: Seasons 1-4 (SD and HD)
- The First Robotech War: The Macross Saga (SD only)
- The Second Robotech War: The Masters Saga (SD only)
You can find the full list here.
The sale starts tomorrow, so arm your wallets and prepare to fill up space on your PlayStation device!
Kayla Swenson is an aspiring author and former DJ from Seattle, WA that procrastinates far too much with video games to get a book out. When she’s not gaming until carpal tunnel sets in, she’s working on dreams of being a voice actor as well as a published writer. Fond of RPGs, she will happily disappear into the void to tackle whatever bad voice acting awaits. Contact her at the email above, or on all major systems/networks as Beltravi.