Although the headline may lead you to believe both consoles have received their share of discounts, I’m sad to report that only one Xbox One title made the list–Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes. Xbox 360 owners have access to some pretty decent deals, but I think it’s time for Microsoft to start giving a bit more love to the Xbox One in terms of discounts.
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes – $14.99
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes – $9.99
- Red Johnson’s Chronicles – $4.99
- Dark Souls – $4.99
- Dark Souls 2 – $23.99
- Batman: Arkham Asylum – $4.99
- Batman: Arkham City – $4.99
- Batman: Arkham Origins – Blackgate: Deluxe Edition – $4.99
- Batman: Arkham Origins Season Pass – 50% off
- The Witcher 2 – $4.99
- Injustice: Gods Among Us – $6.59 (Season Pass is 50% off)
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes – $4.99
- Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe – $4.99
- Mortal Kombat – $5.99 (Season Pass is 67% off)
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes – $9.89
- Just Dance: Disney Party – $19.99
- Just Dance Kids 2014 – $19.99
- Zumba Fitness World Party – $29.99
Yeah, there’s some pretty old stuff on the list, but with The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt coming early next year, now’s a great time to snag The Witcher 2 at a steal of a price. Not much else to write home about, and I’m honestly surprised to see Batman: Arkham Origins‘ season pass up for discount, but not the actual game. I’m also surprised they’re still trying to pitch Mortal Kombat with a season pass discount, instead of just putting up the Komplete Kollection.
Picking anything up? I’m pretty sure I’ll be passing on everything this week.
Bradley Keene is the Executive Editor here at What’s Your Tag?, generally handling news, reviews, public relations, and our social media communications on Facebook and Twitter. He’s an aspiring video game journalist, Baltimore native, and on again/off again WoW player that blasphemously favors consoles over PC. His favorite console is the Dreamcast, although he’ll always have a soft spot for Nintendo. His favorite game is the original Metroid, and he could watch The Goonies for the rest of his life. Contact him by e-mail at the address above, or follow his insanity on Twitter.