#IDARB is a 2D arena style soccer game coming to Xbox One. What sets this indie apart from other games on the console is that it incorporates #hashtag commands from Twitch and Twitter users by activating them in-game to ruin your friend’s chances at scoring goals.
We’ve been given early access to the game (thank you devs!) and had a BLAST during today’s live stream. So to make things easier/more chaotic in our future streams, here’s a list of all the Hashbomb commands we could find, as well as a brief description of what they do in-game. We didn’t get to try them all, so we’ll keep updating them as we discover new ones.
- #redbox – turns players in to red boxes. IDARB = It draws a red box
- #light – cranks up the brightness
- #fizz – gives everyone white diarrhea trails
- #freeze – summons frozen ball that freezes anyone who grabs it
- #clown – turns players in to clowns
- #ice – makes platforms slippery
- #tiny – zooms in and out of the game screen
- #boo – flashes screaming skull to make your friend shit their pants
- #ricky – summons a rickroll
- #error – gives a black screen of death
- #boat – moves the screen like it’s bobbing in water
- #rainbow – gives players rainbow trails
- #flood – slowly fills screen with water
- #minecraft – changes everything to Minecraft textures/characters
- #snow – summons snowfall
- #toasty – spawns Mortal Kombat-style TOASTY-face guy
- #reverse – reverses controls
- #barrel – does a barrel roll!
- #dopples – spawns copies of everyone
- #llama – summons a spinning llama
- #fullmoon – summons giant full moon and dims screen lighting
- #love – players leave heart trails
- #fungus – spawns green blocks all over the map
- #genesis – pops up the IDARB logo in the old Sega Genesis font
- #phil – summons two giant birds
- #friction – increases friction
- #spikes – adds spikes to goals
If we’re missing any, let us know in the comments. Be sure to tune in to our #IDARB streams over the next few weeks by following us on Twitter @whatsyourtag and on Twitch.tv/mileson.
Also feel free to use this list and harass us as much as possible, as that’s the entire point of the game and what makes it so much fun to watch.
(Most hashbomb commands were originally found over at Marooners’ Rock, so a huge thank you to them for making our first stream amazing.)
Bradley Keene is the Executive Editor here at What’s Your Tag?, generally handling news, reviews, public relations, and our social media communications on Facebook and Twitter. He’s an aspiring video game journalist, Baltimore native, and an on again/off again WoW player that blasphemously favors consoles over PC. As a Marylander, he naturally puts Old Bay on everything and loves the Orioles. Contact him by e-mail at the address above, or follow him on Twitter.