Another week, another Xbox Live Deals With Gold. Along with that, Xbox Live Gold subscribers can pick up free downloads of Rayman Legends on Xbox One (the first current-gen retail freebie on either console, by the way) and the 2013 Tomb Raider reboot on Xbox 360. The oddball indie #IDARB also rolls over on Xbox One from last month because, for whatever reason, Microsoft still likes to recycle content to their loyal fanbase.
This week’s Deals With Gold is pretty lackluster on Xbox One, especially considering the discount on Assassin’s Creed Unity is pointless now that Best Buy has dropped the price to $30.
- Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams Director’s Cut – $7.50 (from $14.99)
- Assassin’s Creed Unity – $40.19 (from $59.99, just buy it from Best Buy)
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 – $30.00 (from $59.99)
- Blue Estate – $10.39 (from $12.99)
The Xbox 360 gets a better list of deals, but it’s nothing we haven’t seen a hundred times already (at better prices, no less). That’s right, it’s yet another Rockstar Games sale! Get hype. Or don’t, it’s okay. We understand. Most of the same games were just on a bigger sale about a month ago, so it’s hard to get excited here. There’s also some discounts on Spider-Man and Tomb Raider titles that aren’t so hot, but hey, a deal is a deal.
- Bully: Scholarship Edition – $3.74
- L.A. Noire – $7.49
- Midnight Club: LA – $3.74
- Max Payne 3 – $4.99
- Max Payne 3 Rockstar Pass – $3.74
- Red Dead Redemption – $7.49
- The Amazing Spider-Man – $14.79
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 – $19.99
- Lara Croft: Tomb Raider Anniversary – $9.99
- Tomb Raider Underworld – $9.99
- Tomb Raider Legend – $9.99
Picking anything up?
Bradley Keene is the Executive Editor here at What’s Your Tag?, generally handling reviews, public relations, and our social media communications on Facebook and Twitter. He’s an aspiring video game journalist that one day hopes to make this writing thing a living, and will always miss living in his hometown of Baltimore. If he’s not writing, he’s usually glued to a game or watching low budget horror films with his three cats. Get in touch with him by e-mail at the address above, or follow him on Twitter.