Every Tuesday, those of us that fly the green Xbox flag (and have a Gold subscription) are given a new set of deals that entice us to dip in to the ol’ wallet. Although it’s not officially Tuesday, this week’s deals are live… *in my best E3 voice* RIGHT NOW!
Xbox One owners can snag:
- Evolve: Digital Deluxe Edition – $40 (down from $80)
- Evolve – $30 (down from $60)
- The Crew – $30 (down from $60)
- The Crew: Gold Edition – $42.50 (down from $85)
- The Crew’s Season Pass – $12.50 (down from $25)
- Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition – $4 (down from $8)
- Blue Estate: The Game – $6.50 (down from $13)
- Dead or Alive 5: Last Round – Core Fighters – $5 (down from $10)
- Dead or Alive 5: Last Round – Rig (character) – Free (down from $4)
- The Evil Within Digital Bundle – $44 (down from $80)
- Wolfenstein Bundle – $60 (down from $80)
Those of you still rocking the 360 can pick up some pretty good deals on Bethesda and Rockstar games, including their respective DLC packs. There’s deals on Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, The Evil Within, Grand Theft Auto, Dishonored, Skyrim, and more. You can check the full list right here.
Picking up anything? I’ll probably snag Another World since it’s cheap, but that’s not a bad deal for Evolve and its Season Pass either. That Wolfenstein bundle is pretty criminal though, since you can pick up the core game for around $20 and grab The Old Blood separately for the same price. No reason to spend $20 *more* on a “sale”. Kinda sad they aren’t offering an Old Blood deal for those of us that already own Wolfenstein.
Then again, Batman: Arkham Knight and Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition release today, so maybe it’s time to save your money?
Bradley Keene is the Executive Editor here at What’s Your Tag?, generally handling reviews, public relations, and our social media communications on Facebook and Twitter. He’s no stranger to sinking an absurd amount of time in to an MMO, but also has a deep seeded love for quirky indie games, pro wrestling, horror films, and his hometown of Baltimore, MD. Get in touch with him by e-mail at the address above, or follow him on Twitter.