While the boss is away, the lunatics will play. Miles was too exhausted from his marathon stream to host this week’s podcast, so Kayla and Paul did what they do best by running the train on only one rail. Brad would have helped out, but the CIA called with a last minute black op that needed his attention. The What’s Your Tag? staff hopes to be back in full force next time, but this week it was in fool force.
As always, the podcast is available to download via SoundCloud if you want to hear us yap during your lunch break instead of sitting at your PC for an hour.
The list of topics include:
- Supporting Bert
- Street Fighter 5 Beta announced
- Mortal Kombat X news
- GTA V for PC delayed, again
- DRIVECLUB stalling
- Dial “M” for Arkham Kight
- Battlefield: Hardline limited early access
- VR from Valve and HTC
- Release date for Neverwinter (a.k.a. The date we lose Brad.)
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play
- What’s Your Tag? YouTube channel (because Kayla got it wrong.)
If there’s anything you’d like us to address in a future weekly podcast, drop us a comment down below!
Reblogged this on Reviewer Discretion.
Your guys’ podcasts are not available to download via iTunes are they? I looked but didn’t see anything.
I think it’s something we’ve been looking into?